Sunday, December 4, 2011

Signed Up for Core Fitness

As if I don't, I will die.

It is rather true that I prefer to workout inside a gymnasium than outside. It is always a dream of mine to have such beautiful cuts and curves for a long time. Since high school, I always try to imitate gym workouts, which vision was clouded by the end product than the journey. Big bulky muscles, that was one of my dream.

But the end, I found out it was all wrong. Since I joined the course, with a personal trainer as my guru, working the muscle out is all about the process. Eat and drink healthy, give more effort and have faith are the generic objective, but to live it, unpleasant.

So, I try my best, within this three months, to cut down everything: weight, cholesterol and glucose from my inner system.

Hopefully.

No comments: