Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Great Day to start with...

..witnessing a pigeon's death moment.

This morning, when I was walking entering my working site, I saw a bird terribly flipping up and down on the floor slab. I saw the crows too were making noises around while hovering near the damned pigeon. It took me another five steps approaching the pigeon, when the flipping suddenly stops.

Taking a closer look, pushed the body a little bit, and it was verified. It's dead.


The body shrunk after several hours


The other pigeon wathcing from above.
I spotted another pigeon was hovering and landed on the roof. I remembered that this few weeks, a pair of pigeon was actually here tearing the roof insulation, which likely making their nest there. It's gone now. I suspected that the crows are the villain, attacking this lovely bird to its death.

Around 30 seconds after the final great leap.

Just now, I came back from Econsave Supermarket Pandamaran, and happened to see a veteran Malaysian actor, AR Badul. He was pushing a trolley loaded with food stuff while I smiled and waved at him. He  just gave a big smile and nodded his head. A sign of appreciation.

Actually, I heard he is operating a canteen in Selat Melaka nearby a new shipyard in Pulau Indah, Selangor. So, seeing him buying groceries inside wet market or supermarket will not be so weird at all.

2 comments:

gunsirit said...

Poor thing...nasip teda buli buat sup kan..heeeheeee

remsauce said...

haha.

saya sanggup makan kalo saya tidak tahu apa daging yang kena masak.