Friday, March 11, 2011

Special Purpose Flip Flop


     All these years I've been wearing this type of flip-flop. The one with extra tiny bumps. And they are the cheapest among all of their competitors. I always see this type of flip-flop worn in the bathroom or toilet, or at least at a wet floor places around houses or offices. 

But what surprises me the most is their actual function, which I found out from their price tag recently. Maybe they are not as effective but, they are actually a MASSAGE type flip flop. That's what all the tiny bumps all about. And that's weird. Because I thought they were made that way just to add more friction between the flip-flop and the user's feet. 

Well, I am sharing this because it surprises me. Check this method I found out about foot reflexology.

No comments: