Sunday, October 31, 2010

I bought Casio watch!


This afternoon, me and my friend went to shop for sandals. He went upstair looking for the sandal while I was still browsing some chickas. I stood there and looked around for about five minutes and finally stopped at the watch section. I dont know what got into me, it seems that there was so much attraction at the display rack. I browsed from one watch to the other, but the watch with extra dials definitely awesome. I stick a little  while longer when my friend called. I told him that I am still at the watch section and decided to buy one.

Yeah. That's the point when everything started. Since I am a man with such type ( you said it, you do it), then I just have to choose one. Most watches were awesome but this one, was so much 'gotta have it' factor. So, here it is.


Elegant

Buckle
Just Great
Specifications:

• 1-second stopwatch

Measuring capacity: 59'59

Measuring mode: Elapsed time

• Date display

• Regular timekeeping

Analog: 3 hands (Hour, minute, stopwatch second),

3 dials (second, stopwatch minute, day)

• Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month

• Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR626SW

• Size of case / total weight

45.5 X 39.0 X 11.2 mm / 66 g


it's not like what you think. i've been longing to buy a watch. it so happen to be today!

No comments: