Sunday, November 7, 2010

I-City


I-City or I-City Selangor (formerly known as Sumur City) is a township in the Klang Valley region of Selangor, Malaysia. This new township is located at Section 7 in Sungai Rasau between Bandar Baru Klang and Shah Alam. I-City is well connected from/to the Federal Highway. This township is the site of the former Sumur City Aerospace Adventure exhibition centre in 1995.








The pictures shown above are the future looks of the city after a full development. It is so beautiful, I wish I know who are the designer for the city.










This place rocks! For the night lovers, this place definitely will be added to your must go places around Selangor. I love walking among hundreds of strangers while watching their attires, their behaviour and their actions. Where else the place that people can attend to enjoy night views other than the beaches? Maybe a
LED garden will actually fill the needs of most.



No comments: